We at Trinéitte respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers and how we use the information. It also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information about you in various ways, such as when you provide it on our websites, through our apps and social media channels, at our events, through surveys, or on the telephone. The types of personal information we may collect include:
– Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
– username and password;
– payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
– purchase and transaction information;
– customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments, and repair history);
– photographs, comments and other content you provide.
In addition, when you visit our websites, open our emails, use our apps or interact with Trinéitte-related tools, widgets or plug-ins, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our websites and apps, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Trinéitte is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information described above to:
– Provide products and services to you;
– process your payments;
– create and manage your account;
– send you promotional materials and other communications;
– communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
– respond to your inquiries;
– operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting and other internal functions);
– verify your identity;
– comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, or you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.